Laser Direct Structuring (LDS) is a process whereby an antenna can be designed and produced onto a 3-dimensional plastic carrier. This carrier can be a separate plastic entity or an existing integral part of the customer’s product’s housing.
The structure of the middle shell antenna with LDS technology is integrated with the antenna, which reduces the additional antenna bracket and makes the antenna performance meet the requirements of customers.
The production process is quick and easy to implement with low customer-specific tooling costs.
- High sensitivity
- High integration-Strong reliability
- Strong weldability
- Space saving
- Automatic testing
- Synchronous development of LDS
LDS technology has been used on a wide range of antenna applications, including:
- Cell Phone Antennas
- Smart Phone & Pad Devices
- Laptop & Notebook Computers
- Gaming Consoles
- Wireless Printers & Routers
- Inventory Tracking Systems
- Medical Devices
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Plus Lots More!